Determining Your Ring Size
If you are unsure of your ring size and are not able to be sized by a professional, you can measure your finger and reference the chart below for sizing.
- Use a piece of paper or string that measures approximately 10 cm long by 2 mm wide.
- Wrap the paper or string around the portion of your finger where you will be wearing your ring. Wrap it snugly, but not too tight.
- Mark the paper or string where it overlaps the beginning point on your finger.
- Use the measurement you obtain to find the corresponding finger size on the chart below.
- Things to keep in mind when measuring.
- If you have large knuckles, measure your knuckle and find the corresponding size on the chart. You may need to choose a size in between your true finger size and your knuckle size to ensure that the ring will fit over your knuckle.
- Make sure your body is not excessively hot or cold when taking your finger measurements. Our extremities swell in the heat and contract in the cold.
- We can manufacture rings in quarter sizes, so if you are between sizes on the chart, let us know and we will make your ring in a quarter size if necessary.
- If you have any questions let us know! We’re here to help!
Ring Size Chart
Order Processing Time
Due to COVID-19 production times are significantly slower than normal. Currently production time is 3-5 weeks. As soon as production is complete your item(s) will ship within one business day.
All in-stock items will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase. Custom items will ship within 4-6 weeks after final design approval. You will receive order tracking information via email when your order has been sent.
Domestic USA Shipping
All items are shipped via insured couriers. A signature will be required upon delivery. We are not responsible for missed deliveries or delays once the package is in the courier’s possession. It is your responsibility to communicate with the courier in the instance of a missed delivery or package delay. If your package is returned to Battisti Jewelers for any reason, you will be responsible for shipping charges to reship your order.
You are responsible for any and all brokerage fees, import and customs fees, VATs, applicable tariffs and/or any additional charges issued by the destination country. Battisti Jewelers is not responsible for any of the aforementioned fees. The international shipment recipient is the importer of record and is responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Battisti Jewelers is not responsible for any package delays due to customs issues. Any and all costs incurred on a refused delivery are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout. All orders shipped within New York State are subject to New York State sales tax.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. If you have an issue with your item, contact Battisti Jewelers and we will work with you to resolve your issue. You must notify us within 7 days of receipt of your item if you have any issues. Should we need to inspect the item, you will be responsible for returning the item using an insured courier at your own expense. The item must be in its original packaging in unused, unworn condition. We reserve the right to refuse any items for repair or exchange if we suspect that the item was intentionally damaged or misused.
Our jewelry is designed and manufactured to last generations, but proper care is required to ensure the lasting qualities of your jewelry. As a general rule, we advise our clients to have their jewelry checked by a professional jeweler once a year. This is when we check for loose prongs, worn shanks, worn clasps and excessive wear. It is much easier to do preventative maintenance than to do major work. You get regular oil changes for your car, don’t you? Same idea. Here are some basic guidelines for best jewelry care practices.
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place when not being worn.
- Keep your jewelry separated in a jewelry case or organizer.
- When storing necklaces, clasp them so they do not tangle and knot.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, applying lotions, sunscreens, hair products, cosmetics and perfumes. These products leave a film on your jewelry that make it appear dull and dingy.
- Do not wear your jewelry while doing strenuous or messy activities like exercise, manual labor, heavy lifting, kneading dough, mixing meatloaf by hand, etc.
- Do not wear your jewelry in chlorine or salt water. Chlorine and salt water can damage and discolor precious metals and can slowly erode the finish and polish of gemstones.
- Certain soft stones, like pearls, need extra gentle care and should never be exposed to water, chemicals or harsh cleaners. Use only a soft, lint-free cloth to polish them.
- Remove your jewelry before bed.
While best jewelry care practices are ideal, we understand life happens. Not to worry. We offer full service jewelry repairs for both local and long-distance customers and we will happily service your jewelry at any time. Contact us for shipping instructions. You will receive a repair quote once we receive the item. You are responsible for shipping fees.